Pages

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Mystery Solved : Thoughts on Trinergic's BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

This is where it began ! 
So few days ago I saw the above post made by Trinergic regarding some big announcement. Trinergic is one of the emerging band which is earning recognition everywhere, so it was obvious to be curious. We all love guessing  and I was guessing about the announcement as well. Album release, signing by a huge record label, tour in abroad etc etc thoughts did hit my "James Bond"-brain. I bet the fans in the scene were guessing about it as well. But when the announcement was made I was really surprised to find out that the big announcement was addition of a new drummer in the band. Now you must be wondering "इसमें किया बड़ी बात हैं?" but boss the twist is, the band's new member  is renowned drummer from Nepal Jay Ram. WHAAAAAAAT ! Yes and the reason why I was surprised  because I already knew about him as I know about his old project i.e Wakk Thu, and I had the idea about his achievements in the scene. So addition of a drummer like him in the band is a boosted upgrade. Only those who have seen Jay Ram's live performance or knew about him from before can relate what am trying to convey. But don't worry, an introductory video is right down here:

 


Jay Ram blasting and thinking !
So in the video you will get all the info you might be interested to know. I won't write all that here as its meaningless if all the blogs and sites repeat the same thing over and over again. So check the video and your questions will be answered. But don't wish for personal questions okay? You know right what I mean ? Good. Wait what no ? Sarcasm ? The more I will write, the more my bad English will get reflected so बाद में लिपटते हैं OK !

I almost forgot, that the band also announced about its plan for an album. The recording is happening and it will consist of 10 tracks. So I am looking forward to it and I guess you all are too. So keep track on Trinergic's activity in order to know and be aware of their tour plans and other stuffs.



So don't forget to catch them live and experience the new Trinergic. I bet they will announce about live gigs soon or disturb this guy/ manager MR. दुष्यंत दुबे जी  (+918905177387) to know.

Thank you for dropping by in my page....now allow me to pee, I am holding it for a long time.(Trying to be funny as if its real time blog or a radio station)

 WHATEVER bye ! Keep Smashing \m/

भाई लोग सभ ब्रूटल देखे लैह  

No comments:

Post a Comment