Pages

Monday 18 August 2014

You listening ? Sceptre wants a VOCALIST !

 Sceptre needs no introduction. I was fortunate enough to catch them live during Thrashfest and recently at Blizzard in Pune with their previous line up. But now they are without a FRONTMAN ! I know how badly we all want them to get a frontman and start performing already. So I think best we can do is share this campaign and help them out as much possible.
THIS IS A LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY BITCHES !

SO DO YOU HAVE IT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE THE FRONTMAN ?  THEN WHY WASTING TIME! MOVE YOUR ASS AND JUST CONTACT THE BAND ! THIS IS A HUGE OPPORTUNITY! 


Artwork : Age Of Calamity
If you have sadly no idea about them, I won't hit you but I will surely force you to check out their latest release and start learning the words for the audition. Go Step UP and may be you are the one who might be the one they are looking for ! Click on the album art to listen ! 

Okay bye now, I need to play Counter Strike.





No comments:

Post a Comment