Pages

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Demonic Resurrection - New Single/Tour - Thoughts

Indian Metal giants Demonic Resurrection has just released their first Single from upcoming new album "The Demon King" titled "Trail Of Devastation". After listening to it I want to just say few words as I am waiting for the album eagerly. Demonic Resurrection over the past decade inspired people and they will continue to do. I have met few people in the scene and most of them are busy bitching about the band. I don't blame them, may be the popularity of the band is tagged as overrated for them but since the time I knew about this band I have seen it as a band doing their job in their own way ignoring what other think about them. Also the band is blessed with a strong army of fans.

Speaking about the Single, the most important part being in a band is finding the sound the band can own. Its like first 3 seconds passed by and you can say, "Oh its by DR". I don't think anybody would love when someone ask is this new "Born Of Osiris record ?" after listening to their own song. It feels god to be compared with huge bands but I think at matured level YOU ARE NOT DOING IT RIGHT. I think I have acquired that much knowledge by following metal community for the past 7 years. Being straight forward "Trail Of Devastation" carries the SOUND of DR, its melodic, darker and heavy enough to set people crazy when played live. (As promised few words about the song)

Check out the Single below :




Check out the album preview sampler :




"The Demon King" will be released on 13th July in India. 14th July in UK&Europe. 15th July in USA via Candellight Records and Universal Music. Wishing very best to DR for their upcoming tour in UK& Europe.

Pre-order from Flipkart. Order from flipkart's android app to avoid shipping charges.

Drink Milk ! Bye now !

1 comment: