Pages

Thursday 30 January 2014

Suicide : The discovery

Everyone knows what does the SUICIDE word means. In simple words giving up own life is SUICIDE. But have you ever wondered how the hell you came to know about it ? Well I am sharing my story.

It was an afternoon, I was probably 11 years old. There is a drainage system between the building I live in and the boundary wall which would look like a huge river for me; I mean my toys would fly from one side to another side. Also it was clean as no dirt would pass but only water used to wash clothes, to take bath usually would go through it. As usual I was playing out there with my little buddies, mosquitoes and ants.

The time might be around 3-4:30 PM when I heard a noise that sounded like "Aaaaghhhhghhhhrrrhhhh" from the building which was across the galli , I was not scared but confused  and didn't really knew what was that. It continued for sometime and it went off. I was done playing my games as my granny called up to do homework for school. I was washing my hands and legs when  a huge scream came and chaos spread out. I saw Fire Service officers and also Police and local peoples gathering with a woman constantly crying at 100 dB may be. I was rushed inside home by my aunt. I really couldn't figure out what was it. I went to my aunt's room in the first floor and tried to sneak in the room all people were making chaos. I clearly could see the rope hanging, with people crying out load on the floor.

I gathered all my courage and asked what was that, my granny said , "He was going through pain, so he decided to die" . She didn't said it so directly but yes in a way so that I don't freak out. I still sometimes can hear that painful  voice, wish I would have some knowledge about it. May be I could have tried saving that person's life.

"Life is never perfect, we just have to keep on trying to make it perfect."

No comments:

Post a Comment