Pages

Saturday 26 July 2014

Vande Mataram - My Side Of The Story : A Beautiful Tribute to Kargil Warriors !

How often do we sit and wonder, what would happen if we wouldn't have army ? I guess we all are busy in wondering what we will do when we will be officially established, or when will my good times will come or why I am so lonely or why BABY METAL is getting accepted everywhere ! HaHa anyways ! In 1999, 26th July, Indian Army won the Kargil War. More more info click here

On that note as a tribute to Kargil Warriors My Side Of The Story released this amazing instrumental version of Vande Mataram. I don't really know how to express my review about the track, but it does gives you goosebumps and make you travel through the furious war zones that we always imagine after watching some hollywood flicks. Its really hard to explain how it might be to be going to war and millions of life depending on how you fight in the battlefield. Being as a common citizen we only can pray and salute them for their brave act which ensure our happiness. I think this track would have made Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay very proud. It will definitely make you feel proud for being an Indian and should wake you up from the sleep of ignorance and force you to google about Kargil War (haha). Anyway check out the track here , and share around.

No comments:

Post a Comment