Pages

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Ironclad : Undying Inc Football Club : A dream/ What ?

Photo Credit - UNDYING INC 
The first time I discovered Undying Inc was back in 2008 when RSJ came up with THE PIT CD which featured Acrid Semblance, IIIrd Sovereign, Artillerie and Undying Inc. This CD destroyed my brain and I was no more confused in choosing what to do in future. I tried to contact or speak with the band and I remember sending a message in Myspace that their pose looked like BFMV (Tears Don't Fall was a hit). Surprisingly they replied with a smile and a laugh. I am blessed to send request to the band members as soon as facebook became hit and orkut died.

IRONCLAD EP COVER
Moving on the band released their EP "Ironclad", which is insanely good. You guys must have went through many reviews, so I am not wasting my words here and bore you all. But wait for it ...

If you follow them in facebook, you may have noticed they not really digging the football/ world cup posts and not really into it which is fine as I don't know anything about Baseball or American Football or Rugby for example (Sorry USA/UK- No hard feelings, teach me OK). So I decided to express how I felt the EP sounded in a new way. Here we go, hope they will have some good laugh and  won't hate me for this, I love them yeah :

1. Snakes of Inertia :



2. Pit Mechanics :



3. Ironclad :



4. Beyond Trendkill ( Tribute to Dimebag Darrel) : (You know why :P)



Check the EP here, : Its a skull crushing one :) :



If you want more posts like this , do share and support :) Cheers ! Time to make Maggi ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment