Pages

Saturday 7 June 2014

BLIZZARD : June 14: Why am not missing it !

Pune is all set to experience an intense gig. I am going to go and have a slice of its intensity. I don't care about other people showing up or not but I am going to go and have a good time . Rather then writing some boring dramatic bullshits, here is my 5 reasons, why am attending the gig. 

1. I want to support the scene, have a good time, mosh and headbang and unleash the beast in me !

  


2. Sceptre and  SystemHouse 33 from Mumbai will be playing in PUNE. I witnessed both the bands in Thrash Fest and I know how much heavy they are. Pune is going to loose some legs due to extreme voltage of grooveness. 

 

3. Pune's Consecration and Existence Failed will be releasing their EP respectively and also will exclusively perform and provide breakdown massage to your spinal cords. I will try to grab both the EP and I bet you guys should as well. 








4. Anarchy and Cruoris, will make sure you return home with loads of blood jammed in your system. 

5. Seriously you need another reason ? 

See you guys in the PIT ! 

 

Event Link : Blizzard 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment